Thursday, February 19, 2009

新花朵朵开 (28 Jan 2009)

Grandpa, grandma, mummy and I went to the Sentosa Flowers 2009.
The weather was very hot as it was in the afternoon... haha...
Luckily, we went there early because just when we finished viewing the flowers, it begun to rain.


Along with the Chinese New Year theme



remind me of Hokkaido...






luckily the bee did not sting me....
while taking a break, we chance upon a lion dance performance at one of the cafes...

a small, beautiful corner...
sometimes, just by taking a look at the side, you may find a way out...
there will be no dead ends...




Make a guess, what is it above us?

The year of Ox... this is cute one, isn't it?




beautiful sunset...
I felt very relax and heart-warming each time I see one
End the trip with fun memories, beautiful pictures and a tan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home